Table of Contents
YouTube TV is now available for Smart TVs, and it’s a great way to watch your favorite videos on the world’s most popular online video platform. There are a wide variety of channels and pricing plans available through this service. In order to facilitate activation, developers included a straightforward method through “TV.YouTube TV/Start.”
Users who are unsure of how to set up YouTube TV on their Smart TV may follow our easy, step-by-step instructions. Just a few simple clicks and you can open up a whole new world of music and performers. Continue reading!
How to Activate YouTube TV via YouTube.TV/Activate Code?
We’ve included step-by-step instructions for activating YouTube TV on your Smart TV below. Make sure to follow the exact procedures for your Smart TV brand, if available.
- Activate the Smart TV by turning the power on.
- Get the YouTube TV app by searching for it in your device’s app store.
- To watch YouTube TV on your Smart TV, just download the app.
- Launch the YouTube TV app after installation.
- Remember the Smart TV’s one-of-a-kind activation code that appears on screen.
- The first step is to launch a web browser on your mobile device. To get started, visit tv.youtube.com/start.
- To continue, please enter the code shown on your Smart TV’s screen.
- You’ll be able to start watching YouTube TV as soon as the verification code is accepted.
How to Activate YouTube TV via TV.YouTube TV/Start on Samsung?
Here are the steps you need to do to get YouTube TV working on your Samsung Smart TV:
- Get your Samsung Smart TV up and running.
- Select “Apps” from the main menu accessed by pressing the Home button on your controller.
- Check out the app library for the YouTube TV app.
- As soon as you find the YouTube TV app, click the Install option.
- Hold off until the installation is finished.
- Once the installation is complete, open the YouTube TV app.
- Log in with your existing YouTube TV account, or create a new one.
- Pick a program or show to watch on TV.
- Your TV screen will display an activation code. Take note of this secret code.
- Obtain a device (mobile phone, tablet, or computer) capable of accessing the web browser.
- Launch a web browser on your device, then go to tv.youtube.com/start to access YouTube TV’s official activation portal.
- The website will load and prompt you to enter the activation code you noted down.
- The “Continue” button won’t appear until the activation code is entered correctly.
- Now that you’ve finished activating, you may watch YouTube TV on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Activate YouTube TV via TV.YouTube TV/Start on Roku TV?
These steps will walk you through getting the YouTube TV app for your Roku TV and getting it set up and running.
- To watch YouTube TV on your Roku, download it from the Roku Channel Store.
- Open the YouTube TV app on your Roku player.
- Enter your login information for your YouTube TV account, or create one if you don’t have one currently.
- You will get an activation code after you have logged in. Please remember this code.
- To access the tv.youtube.com/start page, use a web browser on any internet-capable device (phone, tablet, computer, etc.).
- Input the activation code for your Roku TV that was shown.
- To proceed, please choose the “Continue” option.
- Just wait for the activation process to complete, and you’ll be ready to go.
How to Activate YouTube TV via TV.YouTube TV/Start on Amazon Fire TV?
If you want to watch YouTube TV on your Amazon Fire TV, here’s how:
- Turn on the Amazon Fire TV.
- Go to the Amazon App Store on your Fire TV.
- Download and install YouTube TV from the App Store.
- Launch the YouTube TV app and enter your login details to begin watching.
- Once you’ve logged in, your TV will display an activation code. Take down this code somewhere safe.
- To access the tv.youtube.com/start page, open a web browser on any other device.
- Enter the activation code shown on your Fire TV into the box provided.
- Simply clicking the “Continue” button will allow the activation to proceed.
- Please wait till the activation process is complete.
Numerous users have taken to the YouTube TV application and are trying to activate it on their Smart TVs in order to watch their favorite television programs and movies. We give a full, step-by-step activation method for the YouTube TV app on your Smart TV in this complete guide. We hope you’ll find this guide useful as you set out to activate the YouTube TV app on your Smart TV and start watching your favorite series and movies.